About This Training Program
The CRM Software is not only the carrier of your client’s information but it’s also the centerpiece of your sales practice. It is the core from which any business development and customer relationship management strategy run because it contains the client information that causes the various marketing sequences and triggers to work properly. Understanding how this whole process comes together and how the dots connect is essential to your success as a selling professional which is the purpose of this course.
What You Will Learn
- How to correctly use the software in your practice
- How to use it to implement campaigns
- How to manipulate the data to target specific clients
- How to spot and act on opportunities
How Will This Training Be Applied
- To executive Business Development activities
- To execute Customer Relationship Management activities
- To keep the CRM database pure & productive
- To improve Customer Satisfaction, Profits and more…
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.