About This Training Program
The primary skill of an expert hunter-gatherer is also called Prospecting, the ability to seek out those who are in market for their business or service and nurture the relationship until the timing is right to convert them into paying customers. Many confuse prospecting as being an event they engage in one time or more importantly, one time with one person. What you will learn in this course is that successful prospecting is a process and that it consists of the use of multiple tools and requires thought as it pertains to what the next steps with the prospect should be and to what predefined outcome.
Topics Covered in This Course Includes:
- Prospecting as a painless & fun process
- How to use CRM in the Prospecting process
- The Tools Necessary for Prospecting
- How to Brand Yourself to Prospect effectively
- Soft skills needed to Prospect effectively & more…
How Will This Training Be Applied
- To develop & organize the tools you will need to hunt for business
- To use your CRM software as a partner in your Prospecting Strategy
- To develop the various touch point materials for your Prospecting Strategy
- To develop your own process to transition prospects into the sales pipeline
- To include Prospecting activities into your weekly accountability sessions
- And so much more…
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.