About This Training Program
Never has there been a course to teach dealership sales professionals the step by step set of frameworks for how to build, manage and grow a successful sales practice. The How to Manage a Sales Practice training program is packed with strategies that empower salespeople to take full control of their earning potential and their careers. They will learn how to implement K-Method’s 5 critical systems that they will use in combination to keep their business organized; interact with clients from different lead sources; deal with difficult or unresponsive prospects; turn current clients into future sales; and manage the activities that keep everything systematized and constant that are essential to building a profitable book of business.
Topics Covered in This Course Includes
- How to Connect & Establish Rapport with Clients Quickly
- How to Handle Hidden Objections & Unresponsive Clients
- How to Automate the Short & Long Term Follow Up Process
- How to Categorize Clients for the Right Follow Up Strategy
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.