About This Training Program
Growing your network is key in today’s overly competitive marketplace, being reactive as it pertains to business development is a sure recipe for disaster! Learning how to connect with other open-minded professionals for the purpose of helping to build each other’s business is one of the quickest and most rewarding activities selling professionals can engage in to build their business fast!
What You Will Learn
- Professional Networking as a Structured Process
- Networking Etiquette – What to say, What to do.
- Different Types of Networking Organizations
- How to Correctly Give & Receive Referrals
- How to Reward for leads & more…
How Will This Training Be Applied
- To identify & join various networking groups
- To develop the vetting process to screen clients & prospects for networking
- To cultivate the confidence to connect & network
- To allocate your networking time properly with groups & individuals
- To reward networking partners correctly for leads, differently than for closed business
- And so much more…
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.