About This Training Program
Advanced Business Development strategies also known as System #8 is a sophisticated program that demands that you understand the how and why of the various processes that we teach and discuss throughout our various training programs. From courses such as People Skills to the use of CRM Software to establishing referral sources, you will draw upon just about all of what is taught here at the academy. You will learn how to vet organizations in order to find the right fit for you and your mission. We will cover how you approach these organizations and how to sign them up so that both parties receive mutual benefit as a result of the service you provide and to ensure that you get the credit for the sale. More importantly, you will learn how doing ‘good’ in your neighborhood can, not only be profitable, but fun! This training is definitely not for beginners and in most cases require the support of your GM or Dealer Principle.
Topics Covered in This Course Includes:
- How to correctly identify these partnering opportunities
- How to correctly approach these organizations for the pitch
- What types of materials you will need and how to develop them
- How to integrate this strategy into your CRM application
How Will This Training Be Applied
- To execute Business Development activities
- To execute Customer Relationship Management activities
- To improve the business brand and its reach
- To make the business a household name
- And so much more…
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.