About This Training Program
The process by which you connect and establish rapport with new prospects is also called System #1. The first point of contact with prospects is generally the most mishandled step in the sales process because of its simplicity. This happens because salespeople lack the clarity of the domino effect this step has on every other step in the sales process, so the dots are in most cases never connected. Most erroneously believe that the initial contact is only one event when in fact, it is only the first step in a series of targeted touches that ensures that professional is remembered long after that first meeting.
What You Will Learn
- How to correctly approach the initial contact with each client
- How to leverage CRM to ensure continuity
- What type of information to gather and how to use it
- What type of tools to use in this process
How Will This Training Be Applied
- To begin the relationship building process
- To establish rapport more quickly
- To establish the professional as the Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- To correctly begin the sales process
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.