About This Training Program
How to Correctly Develop Referral Business is also known as System #4. Many professionals have no idea how to get their clients to give them referrals. In general, salespeople are taught that the way to get referrals is to hand out a few business cards or give away a few trinkets and their clients will gladly refer them business. The fact is, we all know that this approach in most cases is severely flawed and more than likely will not work! In this course we are going to introduce as real plan of action that works, period! We will outline the strategy in a step by step format for engaging your clients based on specific vetting criteria to determine their referring potential. We are going to show you how to develop meaningful and profitable relationships with those clients that qualify for your referral management program.
What You Will Learn
- How to correctly set up multiple referral sources
- How to categorize & prioritize referral sources
- How to build referral generating activities into your day and week
- How to use CRM as a referral management tool and more…
How Will This Training Be Applied
- To generate referrals from all client sources
- To plan and allocate your time daily and weekly
- To better use CRM software to build and manage your sales practice
- To better evaluate clients for their business referring potential
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.