About This Training Program
This course outlines the System #4 method, i.e. how to develop a business referral strategy. It teaches professionals a new approach to selling based on specific vetting criteria that determine a client’s referral potential. At the end of the course, professionals possess the tools and skills to develop a referral management program, including utilization of CRM software to categorize and prioritize clients to secure future business opportunities.
What You Will Learn
- Referral Generating Strategies
- Create Multiple Referral Sources
- Categorize & Prioritize Referral Sources
- Utilize CRM as Referral Management Tool
What You Can Expect
- Self-paced course
- Lessons that include a series of topics
- Series of topics to be completed before moving to next lesson
- Email notifications when next lessons are accessible
- Course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification upon completion.