About This Training Program
Organizing clients for the various CRM strategies is also known as System #6. This course is designed to prevent one of the most expensive mistakes that salespeople make daily which is taking all of the clients that they meet and placing them in a CRM software without having a definitive strategy for what to do with them next. This usually happens because they do not have marketing sequences in their CRM that are correctly defined based on the lead type. So consequently the follow up activities are usually limited to only one next step where, in the absence of a sale, the client usually falls of into the abyss.
What You Will Learn
- How to place clients in the right follow-up bucket
- How to determine if a client is a long or short-term strategy
- How to develop a vetting system based on local client types
How Will This Training Be Applied
- To execute Business Development activities
- To execute Customer Relationship Management activities
- To keep the CRM database pure & productive
- To improve Customer Satisfaction, Profits and more…
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.