About This Training Program
Most salespeople will never know what it’s like to have so much business that they literally do not have time for unqualified or walk in traffic. Most salespeople will never know what it’s like to have so much business that they literally do not have time for unqualified or walk in traffic. The reason is that they never stay anywhere long enough to experience what happens when the seeds they’ve planted in the form of sold units start coming back as their contracts mature. On the other hand, many salespeople that stay in place have experienced the frustration when previous customers are now being sold by someone else because they never stayed in touch. They are dependent upon floor, phone or internet traffic and are victims of the ebbs and flows of seasonal business. This course is designed to break that pattern by teaching you how to benefit from compounding sales. You will learn how to implement strategies that will ensure every cash, lease and finance transaction will ultimately lead to another sale at some point in the future.
Topics Covered in This Course Includes
- How to benefit from Lease & Finance Maturing Clients
- The Marketing Sequences for both Lease and Finance Clients
- How to correctly bring Lease and Finance clients out of hibernation
- How to use your CRM as Part of this process
How Will This Training Be Applied
- To execute Business Development strategies
- To execute Customer Relationship Management activities
- To use these touch points to improve SSI and CSI scores
- And so much more…
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.