About This Training Program
This course outlines the System #7 method, i.e. identify and invest in valuable customers. The course teaches salespeople to benefit from the compounding effect of sales by adopting a solid regime of activities. Professionals can implement these activities to generate recurring revenue and increase monthly volume for long-term success. At the end of this course, professionals understand and utilize proven strategies that assure every cash, lease and finance transaction can replicate itself in the future.
Topics Covered in This Course Includes
- Business Development Strategies
- Assess Selling Potential of Clients
- Maximize Lease & Finance Maturities
- Importance of Compounding Sales
- Best Practices for Long-Term Success
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.