About This Training Program
The Automotive Sales Apprenticeship program provides structured, step-by-step instruction to build, maintain and manage your sales practice by developing leads, understanding the sales cycle and maintaining customer relationships. At the end of this course, professionals can apply the strategies outlined in this program to become a certified sales professional and a peak performer in the industry.
What you will learn
- How to Manage a Sales Practice
- Business Development Strategies
- Customer Relationship Management
- Proven Frameworks for Selling Professionals
- Enhance CRM Software Usage
- Understand Selling Cycles
- How to control and grow sales practice!
What you can expect
- 4 to 6-month self-paced training
- Virtual classroom and coaching sessions
- Independent study materials
- Practical applications for the workplace
- Series of topics to be completed before moving to next lesson
- Email notification when next lessons are accessible.
- Course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification upon completion.