About This Training Program
Finally, a course to teach dealership professionals how to connect, communicate and develop meaningful relationships with customers and prospects flowing in and out of the dealership. This training program is designed to teach every member on the team, from Porters and Lot Attendants, to Managers and their subordinates the core skills they need to communicate effectively, solve problems, refer business as well as improve both SSI and CSI scores to continually improve the customer experience, profits and more.
Topics Covered in This Course Includes:
- Dressing for Success
- The Art of Asking Questions
- Understanding Social Styles or Human Personality Traits
- CRM Software Success Strategies
- Professional Branding Strategies
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.