About This Training Program
The fear of rejection, more specifically, being rejected over the phone has most salespeople avoiding using it as a tool to build their business. This phobia is preventing many would be selling superstars from reaching and achieving their full potential because they lack the information to dispel the myths that power these phobias. Many try to use word tracts and scripts as a means of breaking through this barrier but continually fall short because they fail to address the core things that causes caller-resistance in the first place. This course is designed to teach the professional how to break through this barrier.
What You Will Learn
- How to prepare for every in and outbound call
- The questions you must be prepared to answer
- The importance of getting permission to proceed
- How to plan for a great calling experience
How Will This Training Be Applied
- In business development activities
- In customer relationship management activities
- In BDC activities
- And much more…
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.