About This Training Program
Every successful person will tell you that in looking back at their journey, the key ingredient to their success was the ability to set and accomplish goals. What they will also tell you is that having those small steps, the daily activities, that continually move them toward their desired outcome was essential to staying motivated and on track. The art of goal setting involves beginning with the end in mind so that you can reverse engineer the steps, activities, and necessary tools you will need on our journey to accomplishing those dreams.
What You Will Learn
- A clear understanding of what goal setting is and is not
- The importance of Goal Setting in the achievement of career and financial objectives
- The difference between long and short-term goals when developing action plans
- How to design and develop their own goals plan
How Will This Training Be Applied
- To develop your own plan of action for their career
- To develop your 30-60-90-day action plan
- To identify your accountability partner
- To develop and meet your sales and performance projections
- And so much more…
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.