About This Training Program
The process that professional athletes, astronauts and other top performers engage in to rehearse their routines in order to achieve peak performance is called Mental Preparation. This strategy does not only apply to pro athletes and astronauts but is also relevant in the dealership business model as well. The selling professional’s ability to rehearse each step of the client interaction in their mind as well as to practice their responses to the various scenarios that usually play out, gives them an unfair advantage when engaging with clients in real life. That is why when a client and a selling professional meet, he who is most prepared and has the greater clarity regarding their expectations and outcome is sure to win.
What You Will Learn
- The importance of Mental Preparation as a Professional
- How to engage in mental preparation exercises
- How to use mental preparation triggers
- How to prepare for success daily
- How to prepare for every client interaction
- How to pave the way for successful experiences
- And so much more…
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.