About This Training Program
What leadership experts have come to understand is that we, as humans, have too many personality traits, attitudes and agendas that make trying to manage people almost impossible. What their work has uncovered, however is that what remains constant are the steps that individuals can use to achieve an outcome. Therefore, if steps are properly defined and taught correctly, we now have a mechanism for holding the employee accountable for the results they produce. This is where the manager’s role as leader and coach becomes extremely important.
What You Will Learn
- What the role of a Leader and Coach really looks like
- How to differentiate what hat to wear and when
- How to manage the process instead of managing a person
- How to use training as a coaching tool
How Will This Training Be Applied
- To execute personnel development strategies
- To manage business development activities
- To manage customer relationship management activities
- To focus everyone on mission critical activities
- And much more…
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.