About This Training Program
A novice negotiator believes that negotiating only happens at the end of the sale, while the true Professional knows that the negotiating process begins the moment the client says hello. The Professional knows that if they miss any of the key points such as the reaction to certain types of questions, their gestures, their body language, and other subtle cues that the client reveals subconsciously, then they, the professional, will miss these important jems or nuggets that they will need for the close. So, when packaged properly with the information that is shared and discussed throughout the entire sales process, the professional can easily build a reasonable case for a win-win compromise, especially if the points used were agreed upon throughout the conversation.
What You Will Learn
- How to use People Skills as part of this process
- How to test the waters and expectations through trial closes
- How to present & respond to offers
- How to gather more, and better info during sales process
- How to pave the way for easier financial discussion
- How to set and meet expectation
- And so much more…
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.