About This Training Program
The temptation to speak when we think that we know what the person is going to say or what they are thinking is one of the primary reasons that salespeople lose deals. We as humans must be given the space to be heard in order to feel understood enough to be open to suggestions. With that said, the ability to listen with our entire being in order to hear what the other person is really saying, both audibly as well as in body language is a skill that selling professionals must master.
What You Will Learn
- How to listen with your whole body
- How to hear what the client is saying and not saying
- How to hear what the client’s body language is saying
How Will This Training Be Applied
- Throughout the client interview process
- Throughout the relationship building process
- During the entire sales & management interaction process
- And so much more…
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.