About This Training Program
Social styles also known as human personality traits can be considered the unique filters from which we see and interact with the rest of the world. It is said that we as humans tend to be dominant in one of the four human personality traits and tend to identify and align ourselves with others who possess similar traits as our own. Consequently, as selling professionals, it is essential that we learn how to identify and connect with all of the various social styles in order to establish rapport quickly so we can make a favorable impression and sell more of our products.
What You Will Learn
- How to establish rapport with clients quickly
- How to identify the different types of personality traits
- How to identify your own personality traits
- How to sell to the various personality traits
- How to use this everyday, throughout all of your client interactions
How Will This Training Be Applied
- In client interviews throughout the sale process
- In the negotiating process
- In the fact finding process
- In the relationship building process
- In every person to person contact
- And so much more..
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.