About This Training Program
Every day, in every dealership, there are teachable moments that when left unchecked rob businesses of untold profits because they lack the process and the tools to correct the employee’s performance. This course and the process you’ll be introduced to was designed to work within the dealership space, more specifically to work with sales teams for course correction and performance improvement.
Learning Motion™ is a framework designed to reinforce what the learner is taught through a process of education, implementation, observation and re-education until skill mastery is achieved. This process leverages the use of technology & live training or trainer interaction scenarios to support managers as they engage in their role as a leader and coach on the Sales and Department floors daily.
What You Will Learn
- How the Learning Motion process works
- The various roles and responsibilities
- The expectations & deliverables of each party
- How to use the LMS in the L.M. process
How Will This Training Be Applied
- For employee professional development
- For strategic program initiatives & development
- For coaching & behavior Correction
- For SSI & CSI performance improvement
- And so much more…
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.