About This Training Program
The buying process has completely changed since the internet became an integral part of the client buying and researching process. Today the local dealership is no longer the destination for the information gathering process, which minimizes the selling opportunities for salespeople. To be competitive today, selling professionals have to be more creative and aggressive in pricing to earn the customer’s business, especially when they are in front of them looking to make a deal today. Consequently, dealerships are constantly looking for ways to get in front of the client sooner, even before they enter the market in hopes of controlling the experience.
Topics Covered in This Course Includes:
- Business Development Process
- The In-Dealership Sales Process
- Customer Relationship Management Process
- Connecting the Dots
- Better Lead Development
- More Options During in Person Selling
- Better Defined CRM Strategy
- Better Options for next steps in the Sales Process
What You Can Expect
- This course is self-paced.
- This course may contain lessons that include a series of topics.
- All topics must be completed before moving on to the next lesson.
- Email notification will be sent when next lessons are accessible.
- Upon successful completion of the entire course, the professional will receive a course badge, a certificate of completion, and CEU credits towards annual recertification.